Hydrated, nourished, and get more radiant skin
HydraFacial® uses non-invasive, patented vortex technology to detoxify the skin, remove dead skin cells, and decongest the pores. Powerful botanical ingredients help to rebuild collagen levels and counteract damage caused by pollution, the sun, and stress. The result? Beautifully hydrated, radiant skin with a youthful glow.
A full consultation with one of our experts will help determine a course of treatments which are tailored to your skin's specific needs.
Choose from 6 amazing HydraFacials
- HydraFacial® Express
- HydraFacial® Skin Health
HydraFacial Skin Health facial involves the six key stages: Detox, Cleansing and Exfoliating, Brightening, Extraction, Hydration and Rejuvenation. This treatment will help boost hydration, refresh dull skin and protect against environmental factors, leaving your skin looking radiant.
Only HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow.
- SKINCEUTICALS® SIGNATURE AOX HYDRAFACIAL® TREATMENT
Skinceuticals® signature antioxidants treatment with HydraFacial® customises and maximises pure, potent, performing ingredients with the HydraFacial® signature cleanse, extract, and hydrate 3-step delivery system to address different skin types and concerns.
- Formulated with dry and sensitive skins in mind, the Gentle Cleanser from SkinCeuticals® removes impurities without stripping away the skin's vital lipids.
- HydraFacial® cleanses and exfoliates dead skin cells are gently exfoliated to reveal healthy new skin whilst simultaneously, a serum containing lactic acid, glucosamine and many botanical extracts is delivered deeply to cleanse and nourish the skin.
- HydraFacial® painlessly cleans out pores with the exclusive Beta-HD Clear TM.
- SkinCeuticals® Vitamin C Firming + Equalizing Toner + Phyto Corrective masque is an intensive calming facial mask formulated to soothe and replenish skin discomfort and sensitivity as well as helps restore skins ph balance.
- SkinCeuticals® C E Ferulic provides unmatched antioxidant protection against the ageing effects of free radicals.
- HydraFacial® glycolic and salicylic solution helps loosen debris from your pores ready for the extraction stage whilst brightening the appearance the skin. Antiox + multi-peptide and antioxidant blend helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while helping to improve hydration and elasticity.
- SkinCeuticals® Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 massage will plump and firm sagging skin and improve skin barrier function.
- Finish your treatment with SkinCeuticals® Mineral Radiance UV Defense SPF 50. This lightweight and comfortable tinted sunscreen uses advanced mineral filters to protect the skin against UVA and UVB rays while minimising the appearance of redness and uneven tone.
- HydraFacial® Anti-ageing Dermabuilder
The HydraFacial® Anti-ageing Dermabuilder helps tackle wrinkles without the use of injectables. It involves the same six stages as HydraFacial® Skin Health but also includes an anti-ageing serum.
The anti-ageing serum targets fine lines and deep wrinkles for a youthful, plumping effect. See instant improvement in skin elasticity and overall complexion.
A uniquely formulated combination of peptides stimulates collagen production and improves cell structural strength, breathing life and youth back in your skin.
- HydraFacial® Hyperpigmentation Britenol facial
The HydraFacial® Hyperpigmentation Britenol facial is a skin brightening treatment featuring the ZO Britenol Vortex-Booster TM, specially formulated to awaken dull skin, this treatment targets the dark spots caused by hyperpigmentation, sun damage areas and is clinically proven to minimise the appearance of brown sun spots.
Glycolic and salicylic acid break down pigmentation whilst powerful antioxidants help to protect the skin from further damage. Your complexion will look refreshed, more even and glowing with health.
- HydraFacial® Acne Peel Protocol
HydraFacial® Acne Peel Protocol helps to improve active acne by reducing the build-up of excess oils and also improve scarring by deeper exfoliation using natural salicylic acid and application of different strengths of GlySal peel.
Specific ingredients help to reduce redness and inflammation caused by breakout of spots without drying out the skin. Antioxidants and hyaluronic acid are then infused in the skin to help protect and restore skin health.
Improvements can be seen from your first treatment.
A course of HydraFacial Acne Peel Protocol is recommended to achieve optimum results.
£50.00 - 30 minute experience
This is one of our Supers for a reason. Combining the benefits of exfoliation with brightening and rejuvenation.
• Exfoliating, removes dead skin cells, so product can penetrate deeply
• Extraction, blackheads and impurities in congested areas are extracted using honey extract and salicylic acid
• Hydration, a combination of hyaluronic acid and antioxidants and peptides replenish, plump and hydrate skin
Radiant, quenched, glowing skin for £75!
Offer Ends February 2021
Get Radiant, more even skin tone and texture after a single HydraFacial®, but you might want several (maybe even regular) treatments to keep your skin looking so amazing.
6 steps to healthy skin
- 1 .DETOX
Lymphatic drainage helps to increase circulation of the lymphatic system. The increases blood flow to the area bringing oxygen to support the cells whilst also bringing fresh clean lymph to restore hydration, tone and firm the skin and eliminate toxins.
- 2. CLEANSING & EXFOLIATING
Dead skin cells are gently exfoliated to reveal healthy new skin whilst simultaneously, a serum containing lactic acid, glucosamine and many botanical extracts is delivered deeply to cleanse and nourish the skin.
- 3. BRIGHTENING AGENT
This glycolic and salicylic solution helps loosen debris from your pores ready for the extraction stage whilst brightening the appearance the skin.
- 4. EXTRACTION
Effortless extraction helps to remove blackheads and draw out impurities in congested areas using a serum of natural salicylic acid and honey extract.
- 5. HYDRATION
HydraFacial Vortex-Fusion technology delivers a cocktail of hydrating hyaluronic acid and the most advanced and powerful antioxidants, peptides and multi-peptides to replenish the skin, leaving it hydrated, plumped up and healthy.
- 6. REJUVENATION
Red and Infrared LED Light is used to reduce redness and further stimulate collagen. The light also supports the natural production of vitamin D, leaving your skin glowing.
Start the week with glowing skin
HydraFacial® detoxes, cleanses, exfoliates, brightens, extracts and rehydrates your skin to achieve instant glow and long lasting benefits to your skin.
Tackle ageing, acne and pigmentation or simply restore health to your skin with HydraFacial®.
HydraFacial® clears up the pores. The patented vortex vacuum suction removes dirt and bacteria. It empties the dirt in pores and gets rid of blackheads.
Before & afters
You can see the difference Hydrafacial® can make in these before & after photos.
All treatments are available to book individually or courses to optimise your results and long term benefits.
Hydrafacial® reduces fine lines and wrinkles, increases firmness, evens tone, texture, and brown spots, rosacea, acne and scarring as well as reducing enlarged pores and removes black heads.
Call us now on 01905 783 888.
Seat back and relax
Men's skin behaves differently to women's.
Shaving, sports and lifestyle all make their own demands. HydraFacial® is designed to detox, restore energy, dynamism, and lustre male skin. Taking into account the special needs of male skin, this treatment deliver results you can feel and see.
We offer medical, aesthetic and spa treatments, available to book individually or as bespoke clinic day packages.
Dr Chloë and her team tailor flexible treatments and programmes to suit your goals and achieve long-lasting natural results.
Let our expert team organise your VIP lifestyle with a personal one-to-one concierge service.