Medik8 Press & Glow™ 200ml
Experience the power of next generation exfoliating poly hydroxy acids (PHAs) with Press & Glow; the hydrating acid toner that helps to exfoliate the surface of the complexion for noticeable everyday glow.
- KEY BENEFITS
- Skin is visibly resurfaced, hydrated and smoothed.
- Press & Glow works in tune with vitamin A so you can boost your daily glow without sensitising the skin. Glowing skin has never been easier.
- KEY INGREDIENTS
- PHA Gluconolactone, Prickly Pear Extract, Aloe Vera, Acai Extract
- Key Benefits
Acid Toner for All Skin Types
This everyday, twice a day PHA exfoliating acid toner is the perfect addition to any skincare routine. 96% of sensitive skins found that Press & Glow was gentle on the skin, with no stinging sensations* that are common with acid toners.
Smooth Surface Exfoliation
Skin is visibly resurfaced, hydrated and smoothed. Over time, Press & Glow helps to create a perfected skin surface which is not only better at absorbing active ingredients like vitamin C and A, but also creates a better base for makeup.
The daily toner helps to gently lift the appearance of hyperpigmentation and can brighten the skin surface. The complexion is left visibly glowing, soothed and toned. The overall health of the skin is visibly maximised.
Perfect Product Pair
Press & Glow, was designed to work in perfect harmony with vitamin A (retinol or retinal products). We recommend Crystal Retinal as Press & Glow’s perfect partner, for visibly glowy, smoother, more youthful looking skin.
Unlock by twisting the top half of the pump anti-clockwise until it clicks to activate.
- After cleansing in the morning and evening, hold a facial pad (reusable is best) firmly over Press & Glow and push down 3-4 times.
- Sweep the pad over the complexion, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Twist the pump clockwise until it clicks to secure.
- For Press & Glow Refill, transfer the pump saved from your previous Press & Glow bottle onto the Press & Glow Refill.Pump may be used on 5 Press & Glow Refills before disposal in your usual bin. Recycle the bottle and cap alongside your household recycling.
Aqua (Water), Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.