SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense Serum 30ml
Introducing the Discolouration Defense Serum from SkinCeuticals, an exciting new daily-use pigmentation corrector that is proven to correct and brighten the skin.
This specialist formula combines a number of key actives to reduce the appearance of the most hard-to-treat forms of pigmentation including dark spots and post-acne marks. Formulated with 1.8% Tranexamic Acid (to prevent further darkening of the skin), 5% Niacinamide and 5% HEPES (a type of acid that activates the skin’s natural enzymes to effectively exfoliate the skin), this serum delivers a more even and radiant skin tone in as little as two weeks.
Suitable for all skin types, apply up to five drops to cleansed skin twice a day for best results.
- Tackles dark spots and post-acne marks
- Prevents future discolouration
- Creates a more even-looking skin tone
Out of stock
DR CHLOË REVIEWS SKINCEUTICALS DISCOLORATION DEFENSE SERUM:
- Tranexamic Acid
- Brightening serum
- Tackles discolouration
“This skin brightening serum uses innovative active ingredients that work to fight discolouration for a brighter and more even-looking complexion.
The focus of my skincare regime has always been to tackle pigmentation, so this serum has become part of my daily routine and I am already starting to see the brightening effects. I am looking forward to seeing how the Tranexamic Acid works to minimise the reoccurrence of skin discoloration too!
I like to use this serum after applying SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic, I then apply SkinCeuticals Brightening UV Defense SPF 30 for high factor, broad-spectrum UV protection, whilst also fighting my stubborn pigmentation.”
During a 12-week clinical study, SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense Serum significantly improved the appearance of key skin discoloration markers:
- 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches
- 59% average improvement in the appearance of skin discoloration
- 81% average improvement in the appearance of post-acne marks
- 59% average improvement in the appearance of even skin tone
- Use twice daily – apply 3-5 drops of SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense Serum to the face.
- If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals Vitamin C serum and follow with a SkinCeuticals broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen.
- Limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
AQUA / WATER • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • NIACINAMIDE • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID • GLYCERIN • HYDROXYETHYL UREA • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • TRANEXAMIC ACID • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • ALLANTOIN • CHLORPHENESIN • XANTHAN GUM • DISODIUM EDTA D227872/1