Medik8 R-Retinoate Day & Night Eye Serum
The ultimate indulgence for delicate eyes.
- KEY BENEFITS
- As high-performing as it is gentle, this featherlight yet nourishing serum sinks effortlessly into the eye contours to visibly fade the passage of time.
- r-Retinoate Day & Night Eye Serum harnesses the age-defying prowess of legendary retinyl retinoate to dramatically fade lines and wrinkles, while infusing under-eyes with vitality and radiance.
- KEY INGREDIENTS
- Patented, encapsulated retinyl retinoate, exclusive to Medik8.
Hesperidin & Caffeine
Out of stock
Suitable for sensitive skin
Highly tolerated even by the most sensitive skin types, retinyl retinoate is proven to deliver astonishing results from just 4 weeks.
Fine lines are softened
Fine lines and wrinkles are visibly softened, pigmentation noticeably reduced and the appearance of overall skin texture is refined. Eye contours look brighter and revitalised; ultimately more youthful.
Improvements visible over time
Improvements become even more remarkable over time with continued use. The power of vitamin A is now available for all skin types; even sensitive, day and night.
Perfect Product Pair
The indulgent eye serum was designed to be the perfect match for r-Retinoate Day & Night, the luxe multi-step retinyl retinoate and vitamin C facial serum for incredible anti-ageing results.
- After cleansing in the morning and evening, apply r-Retinoate Day & Night Eye Serum around the delicate eye area, being careful to avoid the eyelids.
- Interested in routines & layering?r-Retinoate Day & Night Eye Serum features in our carefully curated regime guide Luxe Age Repair. Click the link for additional product recommendations and easy-to-follow layering advice.
- You should always use a sunscreen in the morning while using vitamin A.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Polylactic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sorbitan Olivate, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caffeine, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Retinyl Retinoate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Illicium Verum Fruit Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Canola Oil, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Theophylline, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Theobromine. * Although we try our best to ensure this list of ingredients is accurate however there may be product upgrades from time to time, or slight variants between different regions based on local laws, meaning the only definitive ingredient list is that which is printed on the product packaging.